1) Calendarize it for WordPress: (premium) Targets a very broad audience. Easy point and click to add new events and support for recurring events. Advanced filtering and shows individual calendars per user. Easy to use and install.
2) The Events Calendar Plugin: (free) Create and manage events easily and quickly. Premium upgrades let you create recurring events, sell tickets, manage conference schedules, accept user submitted events, and even integrate with Facebook.
3) AJDE Event Calendar-WP Plugin: (premium) Smooth month navigation and color coordinate events. Easy to edit and supports single and multiple day events. Can add calendar to your theme via shortcode or template tag.
4) My Calendar WordPress Plugin: (free) Can view events in daily, weekly, or monthly layout. Mini-calendar view for compact displays and Widget to show daily, upcoming or past events. Custom templates for events.
5) Sugar Event Calendar for WordPress: (premium) Simple event calendar plugin for WordPress. Easy to install and simple event configuration. Events archive and easily set event dates and start/end times. Provides major features you need for managing events.
Keep your life and business simple by using these calendar plugins for your WordPress site.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Your html code will go here