Pictures are an integral part of any WordPress website. So choosing the perfect photo gallery plugin can be a daunting task. Never fear, I have listed my top 5 photo gallery plugins below!
- Global Gallery – WordPress Responsive Gallery: (premium) Create fully responsive galleries quickly and with ease on your website. Global Gallery comes with three gallery layouts, four lightboxes ready to use and is designed to be visible on each device: whether you are using a retina MacBook or an Android phone.
- Fancy Gallery: (free) Create, manage, and handle images easily in to wordpress backend. It is completely free of advertisements and brandings. It was granted the “famous software”award.
- Tiles Gallery: (premium) Offers innovative and artistic demonstration. Animated captions, automatic image resize and preload. Lightbox popups, vertical and horizontal image alignment, and makes it possible to add captions to images.
- Flickr Pick a Picture: (free) Allows you to pick creative commons picture from Flickr and use it anywhere on your WordPress installation. You can also preview image results, define order of search results, and embed html in image captions.
- Social Gallery WordPress Photo Viewer Plugin: (premium) Adds Facebook style image viewing to blog (allowing viewers to see using left and right arrow keys). Lightbox features social media buttons (pinterest (pin it), Facebook (like it), and Twitter (tweet it). Features 1 minute installation and offers supercompatibility mode.
So post pics confidently by using one of these plugins to ensure great reviews!!!
If you have an photo gallery plugin that you think would be a great addition to this list, contact me & I will happily add it.
OR…If you have a Plugin you would like for me to REVIEW, you can also drop me a line here.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Your html code will go here