Pinterest Drives More Traffic Than Google+, YouTube and LinkedIn Combined – Mashable, Feb 1, 2012
Below are some of the best Pinterest WordPress Plugins I have come across.
- Pinterest Pin It Button: A simple plugin that lets you output a Pinterest “Pin It” button via shortcode A simple plugin that adds a Pinterest “Pin It” button to every post of your site.
- Pinterest Pinboard Widget: This plugin adds a Pinterest widget much like the pinboards on Pinterest. It uses the original thumbnails from Pinterest itself. The plugin aims to have the same look and feel as the pinboords on Pinterest. To improve your site’s performance, the pins are cached every 15 minutes.
- Pretty Pinterest Pins: This plugin allows you to display thumbnails and links to yours (or anyones!) latest Pins from Pinterest in your sidebar. It is styled after Pinterest and offers a clean and modern look to show off your pins.This widget is fully customizable, you can:
- pull the latest pins from any Pinterest user
- choose the number of pins to display
- show or hide the image captions
- display a “Follow me on Pinterest” button under your pins
- Easy Pinterest: The plugin adds a 300px wide Widget to your website which fetches your Pinterest RSS feed and displays the images on your website. Currently, you can select the number of images to display, the account to fetch and the title of the Widget.
Let me know what plugin your are using + a link to your wordpress blog. I would love to share your link with my readers!
- Pinterest Pro for WordPress
- Pinterest Marklet for WordPress
- WordPress Pinterest Feed
- Pinterest Automatic Pin WordPress Plugin
- Pinterest Auto Pin For WordPress
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Your html code will go here